Disability InsuranceAt Simon, Altman & Kabaker Financial & Insurance Services of Encino, CA, we believe in protecting our clients' most valuable assets. At the top of that list is our clients' income. Improper protection risks our clients' way of life should they suffer a disabling injury or illness. We employ Disability insurance in the overall estate planning and retirement planning strategy to guarantee continuity of the cash flow needed to meet financial obligations and maintain lifestyle in the event a disability occurs.
We offer a wide variety of Group Disability Insurance products that protect and preserve the business partners' wealth strategy should an income source unexpectedly halt. We are experts at determining the right type of Group Disability Insurance, given a company and its owner's particular situation. We consult with our clients' professionals to provide individual and Group Disability Insurance such as:
- Interim term coverage until an employee qualifies for an employer sponsored program
- Overhead expense coverage that reimburses a business owner for overhead expenses that continue while they are disabled
- Key person coverage that compensates the business for the loss of services from highly valued personnel while they are disabled
- Buy-out coverage that allows partners to acquire the business interest of a disabled partner
- Group disability insurance policies tailored to the needs and requirements of multiple individuals in companies of all sizes
To find out how our Disability Insurance Department can help, please contact Mike Altman at (818) 461-1220 or email email@example.com.