CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONSimon, Altman & Kabaker Financial & Insurance Services, Inc. maintains appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable standards to protect personal information about clients contained in our records. Access by employees and other personnel to personal information about clients contained in our records is restricted to those individuals who have a business need for such information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND USESimon, Altman & Kabaker Financial & Insurance Services, Inc. collects information about clients in order to perform the services for which we are engaged. Such information may be provided verbally, in writing, electronically or by other means. The categories of information we may collect include:
- Name, address, Social Security number, other identifying information
- Assets, liabilities and other financial information
- Information regarding health needed to underwrite an application for insurance products which would include a HIPAA form signed by the client
- Information regarding financial and personal plans
- Information we develop during the course of our engagement. This information may be received from sources such as client’s attorneys, accountants and other advisors
- Information we may receive from our affiliated company, SAK Financial, LLC
INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSEWe may share information described above with our affiliated company, SAK Financial, LLC. We may also share such information with other advisors in connection with providing our services to clients provided they give us permission to do so. Finally, we may disclose such information to other third parties, as permitted by law, such as a regulator, or as necessary to protect our rights.